Generate merged slide from multiple records
What is Merged slides?
- Merge slide is a advanced feature of the fillable slide.
- Merged slide will allow the user to collect and generate multiple slide for users records at ones.
- Slides can be generated as Merged(Single) or Separate slides for each user record.
How to generate merged slides in fillable slide?
To understand merged slides in better way let's have an example of "Sample Invoice" where seller needs to create an invoice for all his customers.
Step 1 : Seller will create a template for "Sample Invoice" like
Step 2: Open a template slide as a web app (click Desktop Icon)
Step 3: Seller will fill all his customers data,bill information and click on save. (To store a data configure the spreadsheet inside add-on's settings tab here)
Step 4: Now click on History Records(top right clock symbol) to see all the user data you have saved.
- Check the check boxes for which you need to generate the slide
- You can select only 10 records for each generate.
Step 5: Close the History Records table now you can see all your template will be appended multiple times with selected records data.
Step 6: Generate multiple slide
- You can generate separate multiple slides or can merge it in one single slide
- To generate a single merged slide switch on the merge slide (Beside Generate Button) before generating slides.
- When you switch on the Merge option, it will pop up the text field with default name for the Merged slide. You can edit the text field to change the file name.
- If you want to all slide separately just go ahead without switch on the merge slide (Beside Generate Button).
1. Merged slide generation
2. Separate slide generation