How to setup Fillable Slide
- Click on "Add-ons" Menu > Fillable Slide > Start Setup
- You get the screen of setup as shown to do the following
- setup destination spreadsheet
- click on store data in spreadsheet
- choose or create spreadsheet name
- then click next
2. set up destination folder
- choose or create a folder
- click next
3.set up email template
- On send email if you want to send as the email
- If you want to store the form as PDF file you can click on the button "Publish PDF also"
- Click done
CREATING NEW FIELD
- Click on "Create new Field" to create a new field
- Once you click on create new field you have to fill out the following fields
- Field name : Name of the Field
- Type: Select the type of the field from the drop down several types including date, text, number etc
- You have to choose it is mandatory to fill out the field in the form by clicking on the required button
- Description:You can write a few lines about the field
- Click on Include button to include the field in the slide
- Click on save to save the field
- click to back to field list to abort the process
- You can insert the field into the slide using the 'Place' icon show here
- You can choose an appropriate display type for the field
ADDING AND REMOVING FIELDS
- Once you save a field the field will be created and the field name will be displayed in the field list
- You can create any number of field by following the above procedure
- click on the first button right next to the field name to add the field in the slide
- click on the second button right next to the field name to remove the field.
The Account section provides the details about your plans, number of document generated and the expiry date of plan
You can renew the plan by clicking renew button
The Destination section provides configurations required for storing the "Fillable Slide" generated spreadsheet and presentations
- To store the user inputs.
- You can configure the existing spreadsheet or else create new one.
- Configure Folder
Configure the drive folder to store the generated Slides.
You can create new folder or select existing one from drive.
Slide Name :
You can name your Slide based on a field value by clicking on the rightmost button next to the text file by clicking on it you can insert multiple values of fields as the form name
For.eg: If you want to differentiate each form by the name of the applicant you can insert the name field so the name of the applicant will be saved as the output spreadsheet or PDF name
If you want to send the data as email click on "Send Email" button
If you want to attach PDF with the email you can select "Attach PDF" button
Click on "Edit Email Template " to edit the email to be send. This will be explained Briefly below
Clicking on edit email template will lead you to the following screen
You can provide the From name and to mail id
Clicking on "Edit Email Template" brings the screen to setup the email template
You can share your slide with another using
Click on the add button to add collaborators
this will be explained briefly below
You can pick the sample template and can play with it
Lot of templates are there to use
Here you can subscribe the pro version for getting the full feature
To Open the Slide as a Form
- Move to "Form" tab
- Click on computer icon to see your slide as a magical web form.
- Fill the fields in the slide (In this example template slide1 is used.)
- Once done with filling all the fields, click on "Genarate Slide"
- Click on "Open" buttons to open as Google Slide or PDF
- The PDF appears similar to this
- To send email notifications, click on the "Send Email" button. You will see this screen.
- You can make any modification on the To, Cc, Subject and Message fields and then hit on "Send" button.
- The email is delivered to the mentioned email ids. A sample looks like the below